Our team not only has experienced Certified Personal Trainers, we also have Strength and Conditioning Coaches, Sports Nutritionists, and Kinesiologists - so no matter your goal or challenges, we got you fully covered at REP’s! Our team is highly professional, experienced and dedicated to YOU! That's why we won the 2018 St. Thomas award for the #1 Favourite Place to Get Fit in our city!
CEO & TRAINER
Katerina Jackson, REPS' CEO, is a highly decorated UFE World Pro Champion and Bikini/Fitness competitor with a passion for sharing her love of fitness and nutrition with others in the community. She is also a certified personal trainer and sports nutrition expert. Katerina founded REPS 6 years ago and began training a number of clients out of her home. As her clients began to see results in their bodies, they began to refer others. Three years ago, Katerina decided to expand her business to its current location on Talbot St. in St.Thomas. Three years and hundreds of happy and healthy clients later, Katerina is thrilled to still be doing what she loves: inspiring others helping to meet their fitness and athletic goals.
Born in the family of professional soccer and hockey players, Jane felt it was natural to pursue competitive sports. Jane grew up playing volleyball and tennis, and achieved high rankings in fencing. Jane is a fitness professional certified by CanFit Pro.
Jane loves to motivate people to dig deeper, to push harder every day, and to help them reveal their own competitiveness and greatness. Jane's passion for fitness, her 100% commitment to inevitable success and her guarantee to always support, educate, and help her clients is what makes her such a valuable member of the REPS team. Jane's motto is “If you are tired of starting over and over again - DO NOT QUIT!”
WEIGHT LOSS COUNSELOR
Warm welcome to Michelle for joining our REPS team!! Michelle has several years as a weight loss counsellor, works for some of London’s highly esteemed Physiotherapy Rehabilitation Practitioners. This furthered her interest with body mechanics and injury prevention while participating in physical activities. Michelle has also obtained her certifications as a Personal Trainer and Nutrition Coach. She hopes to continue her personal and professional growth while learning from and working alongside the esteemed Athletes/Coaches at “Team Reps.
I’m so excited to be a trainer at REPS Sports and Fitness Training. I’m looking forward to meeting all of you driven clients. Here’s 5 things about myself:
1. My favourite sport is soccer. I was a captain and assistant coach on my club team at Indiana University Of Pennsylvania. I loved motivating and inspiring my teammates to be the best that they can be.
2. A highlight in my life was attending university in the United States. I really enjoyed the experiences of being with my friends and teammates exploring new cities and new hiking trails.
3. Being surrounded by other athletes intrigued my interest of injury prevention, electrocardiology, strength training and conditioning, personal training, and group fitness. This lead me to choosing an education path in kinesiology with a track in exercise science.
4. I’m from Sarnia and I’ve lived here all my life. I’m looking forward to my new position in St. Thomas.
5. I’ve always had a passion for health and fitness. This position is amazing and perfect as I’m excited to use my knowledge and experiences to help you to maintain your overall health physically and mentally.
PERSONAL TRAINER & KINESIOLOGIST
David grew up in Jackson’s Point Ontario but London is now home! In 2018 he graduated with an honors specialization in kinesiology and psychology from Western University. Since graduating he has spent the last 4 years playing professional football with stops with the New York Giants but most of my time is spent in Vancouver playing for the BC Lions. Even more importantly in the off-seasons he works as a strength and conditioning coach. After completing my CSCS (Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist) David began working with almost all walks of life. Experience with the middle and older age population with in-home personal training, group based fitness classes, youth athletic programs, and with varsity athletes at Western University. Regardless of who he is working with he will ensure that they understand their journey, break comfort zones and is here to motivate you to develop the proper mindset to attack your goals. Doing so will allow you to take ownership over your own health, fitness and life. Looking forward to meeting all of you and getting to work!
Ready to become part of TEAM REPS? Maybe you're our next Personal Trainer! Send us your resume to email@example.com