REPS is Hiring - Apply Now.
Are you a Strength and Conditioning Coach or a Personal Trainer?
Do you want to be a part of a successful, expanding fitness studio that offers great hours, stable pay with guaranteed income, AND massive incentives for getting results?
REPS Sports & Fitness Training is both Strength and Conditioning Coaches and Personal Trainers.
We are looking for candidates with prior experience in either personal training, or coaching/training in a sport-specific capacity, such as dry-land training. Those with an education related to health or fitness are strongly urged to apply. We are looking for coaches who are willing to dedicate themselves to get results for our fitness clients! You must be motivating, encouraging, and passionate.
Job responsibilities include:
- Assisting clients during exercises to minimize injury and promote correct form
- Demonstrating exercises and routines to clients
- Monitoring Client Progress
- Modifying exercises according to clients' fitness levels
- Helping to develop fitness plans
- Providing clients with basic nutritional information, and resources on general fitness and health issues
- But above all, being enthusiastic, motivated and passionate about helping clients meet their fitness goals
New grads and students are encouraged to apply. We are also open to accepting those who are looking to fulfill a co-op requirement!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Required Certifications:Personal Trainer Certification (or related field), recommended First Aid & CPR.
Required Knowledge:Fitness Assessments, personal training, and designing specialized workout programs.
Availability:Early mornings, afternoons
You can also check out our website, www.trainwithreps.com for more information.